Machine slides along re-rail beam to realign with tracks.
1. Turn table lifts machine. (Image 1)
2. Aluminum block slides under machine (Block weighs 72 lbs). (Image 2)
3. Come along is used to secure machine to rail. (Image 3)
4. Block is 7’ long, allowing enough block to re-rail machine without creating a trip hazard. (Image 4)
5. Come along is used to slide machine over and re-align to rail. (Image 5)
6. Block is removed. Handles are included for removal eliminating pinch points and awkward lifting. (Image 6)